10 May Train-The-Trainer – Online Course
Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do. Your participants will begin the process of becoming trainers themselves, and understand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied. Every trainer must be able to create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more.
Skills such as facilitating, needs analyses, understanding participant’s needs, and managing tough topics will give your trainees what the need to become a trainer themselves.
This course touches on the definition of training and facilitation, materials, lesson plans, activities for the lesson, how to prepare for and start a workshop, delivery, interactivity, how to deal with difficult participants, how to tackle tough topics.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand training, facilitating and presenting
- Identify participants’ training needs
- Outline and develop a lesson plan
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics