05 Mar Tamil Online Course – Level 2
Tamil is one of 26 Dravidian Languages spoken on the Indian subcontinent, and is one of the oldest languages not to have been heavily influenced by Sanskrit. Because of this, Tamil is today the closest to that old Dravidian language that existed thousands of years ago ago. In fact, the earliest evidence of Tamil dates back to over 2000 years ago! A fun fact is that the script is so curly because this prevented tears in the palms leaves that were used for paper back in the day. In India, it is spoken predominantly in the state of Tamil Nadu where it has official status. It is also recognized as an official language in Sri Lanka and Singapore and is a language of education in Malaysia.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Tamil A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course