05 Mar Swiss German Online Course – Level 2
Landlocked by its neighbors, Italy, Germany, France and Austria, Switzerland stands at the very heart of Europe. Three of the continent’s major languages, German, French and Italian, are national languages of Switzerland, along with Romansh, spoken by a small minority. While it isn’t false that German is spoken in Switzerland, it isn’t exactly true either. The Swiss have their own pronunciation, their own words, and even their own grammar!Some 64 per cent of Swiss speak German. (They actually use Swiss German dialects when chatting and High German for writing). So learn Swiss-German to know your fonDues and Don’ts when in Switzerland.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Swiss German A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course