05 Mar Spanish Online Course (Latin American) – Level 2
In the same way as British English is the same and yet has cultural differences to American English, Latin American Spanish has the same relationship with Castillian, the Spanish of Spain. For the same reasons! When the Spanish colonies arrived, they brought with them a language that was both frozen in time in the new country and and also moving forward with different changes. Which is why you plural has remained as ustedes in Latin America for polite use, while morphing to vosotros in Spainâ€¦ The Hispanic or Latino culture consists of the traditions and customs of people with Latin American roots and whose primary language is Spanish. So you’ll come across fiery Latin American in Mexico, Central and South America, and the Spanish-speaking Caribbean countries.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Spanish Online (Latin American) – Level 2A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course