22 May Russian Online Course – Level 1
Russia is a land rich in literature, philosophy, classical music, ballet, architecture and technology. A huge number of great literary works come from Russian writers such as Dostoevsky, Pushkin, Chekhov, Tolstoy and Turgenev.
Russian is the most widely spoken ‘Slavik’ language in the world, spoken by over 300 million people worldwide. It is also one of the five official languages of the United Nations, making it a truly global language. Trade between the business world and Russia is on the rise, especially in construction, industry and information technology.
Learn Russian and discover the culture of this unusual and beautiful language.
With our Russian Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet, script and sounds in Russian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
How to learn with this course?
- Watch the Video.
- Read the associated material .
- Do the quiz to check learning
- Move on to the next lesson, you can come back to this one later if you wish!