05 Mar Punjabi Online Course – Level 2
Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by over 100 million native speakers worldwide, making it the 10th most widely spoken language in the world.
Spoken mainly in Punjab,the land famously referred to as ‘The Land of Five Rivers’, the language also has a significant presence in the United Arab Emirates, United States, Saudi Arabia, and Australia! Punjabi is a descendent of a language of northern India called Shauraseni. Learn this vibrant language today!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Punjabi A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course