22 Oct Managing Across Cultures – Online Course
Our culture defines many aspects of how we think, feel, and act. It can be challenging for managers to bridge cultural differences and bring employees together into a functioning team.
This course will give supervisors and managers easy-to-use techniques for communicating across cultures, building teams, promoting multiculturalism in the organization, and leveraging the global talent pool.
This will help you know how to:
- Define what culture is and how it shapes the workplace
- Identify how stereotypes shape our perception
- Develop useful cross-cultural attitudes
- Communicate effectively across cultures
- Effectively manage employees from different cultures
- Help teams overcome cross-cultural and virtual barriers
- Promote acceptance and awareness in your organization to help create a multicultural environment
- Leverage the global talent pool