05 Mar Kurdish Online Course – Level 2
The Central Kurdish dialect, called Sorani, is spoken by Kurds in parts of Iraq and Iran. Sorani is written with the Arabic script, and borrows the spelling of many words from Arabic, although the pronunciation differs.
The Kurds make up the fourth-largest ethnic group in the Middle East, united through race, culture and language. Kurds have almost never had a country of their own. “Kurdistan” is the mountainous area where the borders of Iraq, Iran, and Turkey meet, although not officially an independent state. The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), a new autonomous Government of Kurdistan in Iraq, founded in 1992, recognizes both Kurmanji and Sorani.
Kurdish reflects their tapestry past, making it a living lesson in culture and history of the Kurds.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Kurdish A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course