22 Oct Intermediate Project Management – Online Course
Project management is not just restricted to certain industries, or to individuals with certification as a project manager. Lots of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job, and to get the job done well, within our budget, and on time.
This course is intended for those who understand the conceptual phase of a project’s life cycle, including setting goals, creating a vision statement, and creating the Statement of Work. Now discover the remaining three stages: planning, execution, and termination.
This course will help you know how to:
- Identify your project’s tasks and resources
- Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule tasks effectively
- Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
- Prepare a project budget
- Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
- Identify and manage risks
- Prepare a final project plan
- Execute and terminate a project
- Develop and manage a change control process