05 Mar German Online Course (Useful Phrases) – Level 2
People that speak German as their native language exceeds any other language in Europe. Germany is also the most populous country in Europe. Learning German can connect you to more than 120 million native speakers around the world, and many people also learn German as a second language. It is one of the most popular languages taught worldwide. How will learning German benefit you in business? Germany has the third largest economy in the world, and they have been the leaders for exports for 5 consecutive years.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our German A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course