14 Sep English Online Course – Level 6
The exciting part of learning a language is being able to communicate and knowing others can understand you. In English Online Level 6, take your skills up a notch, and learn how to make your spoken and written English much more interesting!
Learn to talk about the past, present and future, and spice up your vocabulary with a range of phrasal verbs, synonyms (words with the same meaning), and descriptive words for people, places and where you live. You know you are making progress when you can make plans, follow directions and shop with confidence!
Find out how to use question tags, linking words and extended answers to continue the conversation, and broaden your communication skills to be able to express emotions and feelings. Level 6 also focuses on improving your writing skills, from informal emails to being able to write about past events.
Whether making plans with friends, keeping in touch by email, or out shopping, learn how to express yourself accurately and with confidence.
With our English B1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Describe people, places, and where you live
- Make plans and give directions
- Express emotions and feelings
- Talk about the future using “Going To” and “Will”
- Use regular and irregular verbs in the past
- Shop for food and clothes
- Understand the difference between “have” and “have got”
- Use comparatives with “as – than”
- Use synonyms & antonyms to make your language more interesting
- Know when to use Past Simple versus the Present Perfect
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to the international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements