17 Nov English Online Course – Level 3
Learn English, the language of: Queen Elizabeth II, Shakespeare, Dickens, Jane Austin and J.K.Rowling, Adele, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. From writers to pop stars, from actors to scientists, English is the language of music, the Internet, aviation, science, tourism and diplomacy.
Although it’s the fourth most spoken language (just behind Mandarin, Hindi and Spanish), English is the language you’ll be able to use most widely. It is spoken in more countries than any other language. It’s the official language in 50+ countries, such as the U.K, the U.S, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the second language in many more. One out of five people either speaks or at least understands English!
Move onto the next level of English, and get ready to be able to talk to 1.5 billion people in the world!
With our English A1.2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Describe using ‘There is’ and ‘There are’
- Describe where things are using prepositions of place
- Ask for directions and answer
- Use the present simple for routine
- Use the present continuous for what’s happening at that moment
- Talk about the past using the Past Simple
- Use prepositions in Time Expressions
- Know when to use ‘Some/any’
- Talk about ability using ‘Can/Can’t’
- Use Like / would like to talk about likes versus requests
- Use the verbs ‘have’, ‘do’ and ‘go’ in phrases
- Describe signs and transport
- Talk about what you are wearing
- Ask for what you want
- Talk about future plans
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to the international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
Take this Course