23 May English Online Course – Level 2
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. It’s the official language of more than 50 countries and quite a few of the nations that do not have it as an official language, adopt English as a common language. Imagine the number of people you wouldinteract with and the new things you woulddiscover about their culture! Englishis truly a ‘global language’ and its importance cannot be overstated in an increasingly interconnected and globalized world.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our English A1.1 Microlearning Course, you will learn how to:
- Use Greetings
- Make basic conversations
- Talk about countries, languages and nationalities
- Talk about professions and personal details
- Describe family and friends
- Ask questions using Wh words
- Ask Yes/No questions
- Answer the phone (phone etiquette)
- Use Numbers from 1-100
- The alphabet
- Recognize the sound/spelling of short vowels and consonants
- Talk about time, days and weeks
- Talk about Sport, Food and drink
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to the international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
How do you benefit the most with this course?
- Watch the Video.
- Read the associated material.
- Do the quiz to check learning.
- Move on to the next lesson, you can come back to this one later if you wish!