22 Oct Developing Your Training Program – Online Course
Training is an essential element of development in any organization. Being knowledgeable and continuing to learn throughout your career can make you a very valuable asset. We also know that training and orientation (or ‘onboarding’) for newly hired employees is a key factor in retention.
This course is designed for trainers who need to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and will benefit both trainees and the organization they work for.
This course will help you know how to:
- Describe the essential elements of a training program
- Apply different methodologies to program design
- Demonstrate skills in preparation, research, and delivery of strong content
- Use an instructional model
- Create a training program proposal