22 Oct Communication Strategies – Online Course
Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others?
Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person?
Something about the individual made you feel comfortable. A major goal of this workshop is to help participants understand the impact that their communication skills have on other people. They will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for them to get along in the workplace, and in life.
This will help you know how to:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding them back
- Develop skills to ask questions
- Learn what their non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others o Enhance their ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively