22 Oct Building a Brand on Social Media – Online Course
Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, reliable, consistent and responsive presence. Building a brand on social media has become a priority, for big as well as small businesses. Social media is where you find your audience, communicate with them and receive their feedback and suggestions. Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media.
This course touches on how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Become familiar with various social media platforms
- Identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy