01 May Basic Bookkeeping – Online Course
Do you want to enhance your C.V.? Are you thinking about setting up on your own? If the answer is yes, then you need to have a good understanding of financial terms and statements. This basic accounting and bookkeeping online course will help you learn all the accounting terms and understand the basic concepts of bookkeeping.
This course touches on accounting terms, methods, payables and receivables, journal and ledger, balance sheets, financial statements, budgeting and auditing.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand basic accounting terminology
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials
- Utilize the balance sheet
- Identify different types of financial statements
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget
- Become familiar with internal and external auditing