25 Apr Arabic Online Course – Level 2
The Arab world is a rapidly growing market opening up numerous potential professional opportunities for Arabic speakers.
2020 Dubai World Expo & 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup have further escalated the need to invest in infrastructure in the Middle East, such as transport and accommodation, attracting even more travelers to the region.
Discover a love of the logic of the Arabic language. Learn how to introduce your friends and family, talk about what you do and where you come from, and useful phrases for socializing.
With our Arabic A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Be able to introduce the family members.
- Place an order at the restaurant and ask about the price of items.
- Ask and answer simple questions about jobs, nationalities and residence places.
- Be able to tell the time and express all the vocabulary related.
- Understand the logic of the Arabic Language.
- Be able to point to things/people and ask them simple questions.
- Express possession in Arabic.
- Be able to describe things or persons and express a self-opinion.
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements