22 Oct Active Listening – Online Course
Communication skills are at the heart of everything we do each day, whether at home, at work, or at play. Active listening encompasses the best of communication, including showing real interest for what others are saying, listening to them, processing the information, and responding appropriately to it in order to clarify and elicit more information.
Effective listening affects our ability to build and maintain relationships, persuade and manage, understand and being understood.
This course touches on body language and the communication process, on the attitudes to adopt to improve our listening skills and how to overcome communication problems and build deeper relationships.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what active listening is and its key components
- Identify ways to become a better listener
- Use body language to reflect a positive listening attitude
- Adopt the best behavior to increase your listening ability
- Create the right listening mindset
- Be genuine in your communications
- Understand the communication process
- Ask questions, probe for information, and use paraphrasing techniques
- Build relationships to create an authentic communication experience
- Identify common listening problems and solutions
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their professional or personal relationships
- Business owners, executives, managers, team leaders
- (Any employee who wishes to become a more effective communicator)
None / No previous knowledge is required
ESTIMATED COURSE DURATION
This course comes with 6 lessons consisting of text, quizzes, and interactive cards.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.Take this Course